Holiday Gift Guide 2017
It's that time of year again! Black Friday and Cyber Monday may be behind us, but you still have time to Christmas shop, don't worry! I never like buying gifts for people because it's Christmas and "I have to." I like buying gifts that resonate with me and that I think will really mean something to the recipient. (Because of this, I've had a few gifts stashed away for months now because I knew they would be perfect for people on my list!) I've always been a giver and prefer to shop for others over myself, so I'm excited to share this guide of give-able items with you! Below you'll find some of my favorite products that I think would make great gifts as well as a few discount codes that I scored for you. Hopefully you love these items as much as I do and can find something that would be perfect for a friend or family member.
1. Bitterman Sea Salt - I discovered this salt while shopping in Portland. I found it at The Meadow which is a store that only sells varieties of salt, chocolate and bitters - ummm perfect! I use this sea salt daily (I used it in my green bean casserole this past Thanksgiving!) and I also love their truffle salt. A percentage of every purchase of their 2.5lb bag of Guatemalan fleur de sel is donated to support children's education in Guatemala.
2. Kyocera Ceramic Knife - Have a foodie or a chef on your list? Get them this unique, rust-proof ceramic knife. Not only does it look badass, it also has a lightweight ease of use that has made it a staple in my kitchen!
3. Healthy Human Stein - I have 5 of their bottles in different styles, sizes, and colors. I literally take one of my steins everywhere and am lost without it. Here is one of their newest designs, Mirage, which I think is absolutely beautiful! This bottle will keep your beverage cold for up to 24 hours and hot for up to 12 hours – piping hot for 6 hours. And they're 100% BPA Free! They have great designs and styles that are sure to please anyone on your list. *Use code 'FORKIN10' for 10% off
4. Brunch Bucks Pouch - My good friend Stacy Michelson makes some of the cutest pins, stuffed animals, T-shirts and more, and I'm honored to include her pouch on my list! You'll definitely want to check out her Etsy, as it is loaded with perfect gift-able items... Matcha maniac? Mimosa drinker? Llama lover? Coffee fiend? She's got you covered! *Use code 'HOLIDAZE' for 15% off
5. You are a Badass - Stop what you're doing and read this book! And if you buy it, be sure to buy two copies--one for yourself and one for a friend. It's the most straightforward, honest, modern-day self-help book we all need.
6. Four Sigmatic Mushroom Coffee - I know what you're thinking... "what the?! who wants to drink mushroom coffee?!" Trust me, if you have a coffee lover on your list, you should consider this! It tastes earthy and doesn't taste like mushroom, gives you no jitters, is less acidic than coffee, and helps support your immune system and adrenals while lowering inflammation. I've been consuming a variety of mushrooms for immunity boosting for about 8 years now (thanks to a friend who had cancer and swore by them post-treatment) and they're finally gaining popularity and showing up in hot cocoa, coffee, chocolate, etc. and, yes, they're GOOD! *Use code 'FORKINPLANTS' for 10% off
7. Osea Winter Essentials Trio - Osea is a brand that I use and trust. They are all-natural, cruelty-free, and have options for all types of skin. I would recommend many of their products, but for this holiday list, I'm sharing a travel size of winter essentials as it makes the perfect gift or stocking stuffer! *Use code "FORKINPLANTS" for free shipping on any US order
8. Lodge Cast Iron Skillet - This is another item that has become a staple in my kitchen. You can use it on the stovetop, in the oven, or on a campfire, and it's great for 1-pot meals. It's an amazing piece of cookware that looks great in photos and isn't expensive! Be sure to check out my products page for more gift ideas and discount codes! And don't forget to tag me on social media if you get any of these gifts for yourself or someone else; I'd love to see how you're using them! xo, Melissa Affiliate Disclaimer: Some of the links provided are affiliate links that may earn me a small commission (this helps me do what I love free of charge!) Please know that I only share products and brands that I already use and love.